By L. Atteraas
Read Online or Download Underwater Technology. Offshore Petroleum PDF
Best petroleum books
Guide includes the most recent applied sciences within the box of petroleum refining procedures. offers a close description and assessment of strategy chemistry and thermodynamics, product and spinoff standards, wastes, and emissions. increased to incorporate 50% new fabric. prior ed: c1997. DLC: Petroleum--Refining--Handbooks, manuals, and so on.
The longer term provide of Nature-made Petroleum and fuel Technical experiences is a suite of papers that covers a variety of matters and issues on the earth petroleum provide. The fabrics within the ebook are equipped thematically into sections. The textual content first covers the area views of traditional petroleum, after which proceeds to discussing the class of petroleum assets.
- America's Kingdom: Mythmaking on the Saudi Oil Frontier (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies and Cultures (Paperback))
- Refinery Process Modeling
- The Deep Hot Biosphere: The Myth of Fossil Fuels
- Sustainable Shale Oil and Gas: Analytical Chemistry, Geochemistry, and Biochemistry Methods (Emerging Issues in Analytical Chemistry)
- Catalysts for Upgrading Heavy Petroleum Feeds, Volume 169 (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis)
- Carbonate Reservoir Characterization: A Geologic-Engineering Analysis, Part II (Developments in Petroleum Science) (Pt. II)
Extra info for Underwater Technology. Offshore Petroleum
4. Otis tubing retrievable safety valves. 42 K. W. B r a n d s X Z X I -M- 04- Kb Φ- UWTREE: MAXIMUM VALVE REQUIREMENTS FIG. 1 Insert Tree Completion System j Bl - D I R E C T I O N A L — * - Y \ X X Φ Q> J UWTREE: MINIMUM VALVE REQUIREMENTS 43 FIG. 3 INSERT X-MAS TREE (VALVE CONFIGURATION) 31/2" DUAL COMPLETION FUTURE GASLIFT PROVISION TFL WELL SERVICING ANNULUS MONITORING BY HOSE DESIGNED FOR: Acifflt« \%M -30" Pi 4> Insert Tree Completion System 45 ELEV. 81ELEV. 56'— ELEV. 42- JSZ ELEV. 66'.
The Shell manifold uses a water based hydraulic f l u i d while the Garoupa manifold uses mineral o i l . Oil o f f e r s better l u b r i c i t y and less d e t e r i o r a t i o n of components but the water based f l u i d is bio-degradeable and presents no environmental hazard. The subsea core of the supervisory system is the remote t e r m i n a l units (RTU). RTUs in the manifold gather valve status indications, pressure and temperature readings, liquid levels, and choke position data. Both digital and analog signals are coded for multiplex transmission via a twisted shielded pair in the subsea cable to the mini-computer in the process control center at the surface.
00" FIG. 000! 000 47 Insert Tree Completion System OL CO a. · ( / < / SCHEME OF BALLVALVE OPERATOR FIG. 8 OUTBOARD HUB GUIDE FRAME P/N 699442-01 SPIDER BEAMS OUTBOARD HUB GUIDE FRAME FIG. 9 7r~-<—7 50 K. W. B r a n d s CONTROL POD -MANIFOLD CONNECTOR P/N 689496 INBOARD HUB GUIDE FRAME FIG. V. BALLVALVE SLEEVE NIPPLE • 5 GASLIFT MANDRELS/ STRING (see below) TELESCOPIC JOINTS (ÄCTTVÄTOR""NIPPTE ~ ~"ϊ IS/P G/L. D. -SIDE POCKET UPPER Ή ' MEMBER LOCATOR NIPPLE DETACHABLE PACKERHEAD LOCATOR NIPPLE -RDH.