By R. Weigert
Read Online or Download Crosstalk and Integration of Membrane Trafficking Pathways PDF
Similar nonfiction_7 books
The Fourth Congress of the foreign Society for research, its functions and Computation (ISAAC) used to be held at York collage from August eleven, 2003 to August sixteen, 2003. It was once supported by means of the tutorial Initiative Fund of the school of Arts, NSERC supplies from a few participants of the dept of arithmetic and information and the place of work of the Vice-President educational of York college.
Robotic movement keep an eye on 2009 offers very fresh ends up in robotic movement and keep watch over. 40 brief papers were selected from these offered on the 6th foreign Workshop on robotic movement and keep watch over held in Poland in June 2009. The authors of those papers were conscientiously chosen and characterize best associations during this box.
- Perspectives of Neural-Symbolic Integration
- Integrable models and strings : proceedings of the 3rd Baltic Rim Student Seminar held at Helsinki, Finland, 13-17 September 1993
- Einstein Meets Magritte: An Interdisciplinary Reflection: The White Book of “Einstein Meets Magritte”
- Welding Robots: Technology, System Issues and Applications
- Basic Gynecology - Some Related Issues
Extra info for Crosstalk and Integration of Membrane Trafficking Pathways
21. D. & Seger, R. (2006). ERK1c regulates Golgi fragmentation during mitosis. , 172(6), pp. 885-897. ; Warren, G. & Wang, Y. (2008). Molecular mechanism of mitotic Golgi disassembly and reassembly revealed by a defined reconstitution assay. , 283(10), pp. 6085-6094. ; Zhang, X. & Kondo, H. (2003). The localization and phosphorylation of p47 are important for Golgi disassembly-assembly during the cell cycle. , 161, pp. 10671079. Warren, G. (1993). Membrane partitioning during cell division. Annu.
Carenbauer University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky USA 1. Introduction Every cell must sort and transport proteins. This is true for soluble proteins as well as proteins that are in membranes, each of which need to be directed to appropriate subcellular or extracellular destinations in order to perform their essential functions. In eukaryotes, selective trafficking contributes to maintaining the different compositions of different membranes such as apical and basolateral plasma membranes, as well as directing appropriate proteins to lysosomes, endosomes, multivesicular bodies, or other intracellular compartments.
Warren. G. (1995). A role for tubular networks and a COP I-independent pathway in the mitotic fragmentation of Golgi stacks in a cell-free system. , pp. 1027-1039. ; Kopajtich, R. A. (2005). Plk1 docking to GRASP65 phosphorylated by Cdk1 suggests a mechanism for Golgi checkpoint signalling. , pp. 753-65. ; Joensuu, M. & Jokitalo, E. (2007). Endoplasmic reticulum remains continuous and undergoes sheet-to-tubule transformation during cell division in mammalian cells. , 179(5), pp. 895-909. ; Pelletier.